Luxury Real Estate Blog and News - PropGoLuxury
A home in Newport Beach, Calif., with a 3,000-square-foot solar panel has hit the market for $22 million, according to the Wall Street Journal.
A co-op unit formerly owned by publishing tycoon William Randolph Hearst is asking $38 million.
Sotheby's International Realty continues its expansion on the international luxury home market by targeting Beijing. The opening is to take place in 2014.
You can now own a custom-made freehold bungalow in Damansara Heights, the most exclusive neighbourhoods in Kuala Lumpur positioned high up on the hills in the midst of a quiet surrounding, located less than 5km from the city centre, a great alternative to the congested Golden Triangle in KL.
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's French Chateau
- Top 10 world's most expensive homes
- Tiger Wood's New $54 million Jupiter Island Home
- Shard London Bridge starts construction
- Mohamed Hadid lists Bel-Air home at $72 million
- Aaron Spelling Manor for Sale: $150 Million
- Biggest House In America Up For Sale
- Madonna $32 million New York Mansion
- Top 10 most expensive streets in the world
- Paris Hilton's dog mansion